In this category, we will be looking to recognise high-quality apprenticeship programmes that demonstrate clear alignment with the organisation's business and people strategies. Successful programmes will be at level 3 and above, integrated into organisations' wider workforce planning, provide great opportunities for learners to progress, and support efforts to increase diversity and inclusion.
The judges will be looking for:
• Examples of higher-level apprenticeships that provide viable alternatives to university for young people. Entries highlighting partnerships between employers and education institutions will be welcomed
• Evidence of how the levy has influenced your thinking
• Evidence of how the apprentices were recruited and integrated into the organisation
• Evidence of good-quality mentoring, line management and on-the-job learning are crucial, as is high-quality training in the classroom
• Evidence of learner engagement and satisfaction
• Evidence of the impact to the business in terms of retention, innovation, employee engagement and customer satisfaction.