The CIPD People Management Awards 2020 are now open for entries!
Before submitting, download the entry kit here.
Once you have thoroughly read through the above, you're ready to submit! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Click here to enter now.
- Register your details following the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the category/ies you wish to enter. Select the "Enter this category" button relative to your entry.
- Upload your written entry document (no more than two single sheets of A4 paper when printed and saved as PDF) along with support material. Images must be jpeg or .eps, minimum resolution should be 300dpi.
- Make sure you add a title for your entry in the "Project Title" field. If you are shortlisted, this name will be used at the Awards ceremony.
- Save your entry and if you wish to enter another category, repeat steps 3-6.
- Make your payment (see fees below) by credit card, cheque or you can request an invoice (you will need a PO number raised to Haymarket Media Group).
- Once your entry form has been uploaded, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- For full terms and conditions head to our T's & C's page.